Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Teresa redo

Do you remember my issues with Teresa at the local Mexican place? Paint boy and I eat there about every 2 weeks. Teresa has not been our server since the dreaded night earlier this summer. Well tonight all that changed...

Do you know that she wanted to confirm my order again tonight, tapping the menu and all? Steak burrito, I even pointed at the picture.

Cheese quesadilla? Yep, wanted confirmation on that too. I guess that's a hard one and people send them back if she doesn't tap the menu.

I need my personal space with my Mexican servers.

I'll request Tony next time, he knows how I like my margaritas.

2 comments:

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

well, she certainly doesn't want you to "send it back"


what-ever!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Teresa strikes again!