Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I am a rocket scientist.

When I say something I mean it.

I was changing the blade on my razor, during a haircut, and said," I'd better be careful before I cut my thumb off." Well, of course I cut my thumb.
A 2 inch gash. not cool.

I called my doctor, "We don't do stitches."
What the hell do you "do"?

So I drove myself to the ER.

I checked in and right behind me was the token "Hacker". You know the one, she has some contagious disease that they call the CDC in to evaluate. She is barking like a dog!

I finally get a curtain (with the hacker right next door) and the doctor comes in.

7 stitches later and 6 VERY painful shots, including a tetanus, I am finally finished.

It is an all time record- 2 and 1/2 hours in and out of the ER!

I am now consuming massive quantities of Advil and Wine. Hair girl's kind of drugs!

Just so you know, I am working tomorrow- this Hair girl rocks!

6 comments:

Ned said...

Ouch! Feel better soon!

clemsongirlandthecoach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
clemsongirlandthecoach said...

I just deleted my own comment, wth??

So sorry about your injury...guess we better go drink the pain away!

Kim said...

Not like you need that hand for anything, right?

Hope you're feeling better soon.

The 5 Bickies said...

oh man...so sorry!
You do rock if you are cutting hair tomorrow. Your clients must LOVE you!

Mags said...

Hope you are feeling better!!!