Sunday, October 26, 2008

Meant to Be..


I have very good friends.


I have a group of girlfriends that I love dearly, they are all intertwined. I just didn't know how much.


You all know 2 of my favorite girls, Lawyer's wife and Clemson. It feels like we have always known each other. I love them more than my sister. (That is a whole different story, didn't know that I had a sister did you?)


We were supposed to be friends. God decided to make sure of this.


We were all in the same Junior League Provisional class 8 years ago. Clemson moved to Chicago a month into the year. Lawyer's wife had too much going on to handle the amount of work involved. I had Paint boy to take care of C and I stuck it out. (I don't remember them at all, I had a few friends in the class that I stuck close to.)


Fast forward 6 years...

I meet Lawyer's wife through June Cleaver. (June and I were on the same committee in the Junior League.) Loved her immediately.

another year passes...

She talks me into this whole blog thing and through it we connect with Clemson.

No way could anyone be that fabulous. Damn it, she is!


I have laughed with these girls until I have peed in my pants, we have talked it all out, our little boys all play well. It is good.


God wanted all of us to be friends.

No matter the distance, we will be friends forever.

I love you, girls.


2 comments:

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

Awwww...love you too.

One correction...we moved to Nashville...but hey...Chicago is the next girls' trip, right?

:) thanks for a great night!

Hair Girl said...

I knew that. I do have Chicago on the brain.Love that town, we need to get planning.