Monday, September 15, 2008

Missing?

At some point Friday, Lucy decided to go for a walk. By herself. Unfortunately, she had just had a bath and I forgot to put her collar back on.

(She gets out every once in a while, explores for a few minutes and comes back and scratches at the door.)

When we noticed she was gone , I went outside and called for her.
and called.
and walked around and called.
and sent the boys out on their bikes to call and look.

C, was the hero! After 2 hours of calling and looking, he spotted the sign.

FOUND and a picture of Lucy.

A good Samaritan"rescued" her. Crossing the road. In front of my house. Heading home.

oops!

At least we found her and she was safe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank God! For a moment there, I thought I was going to have to leave work, go home and get the hound dog(she's really just a chihuahua, but can sniff out ANYTHING) and come over to your area to look for Lucy!

Glad someone found her and posted a sign!