Monday, December 29, 2008

I know, I know

I totally suck at keeping up with my blog lately.

We have all been busy with the Holidays, give me a break girls!

Paint boy knows my track record of Holiday projects.
Christmas 2004- built screened porch
Thanksgiving 2005- built in closet
Christmas 2005- painted master bath
Spring Break 2007- remodeled boys bathroom

All he had to say,"So what are you going to do this week?"
Can you say Paint?
Yes, boys and girls, I am already tired of the Master bath color. Never, ever paint a bathroom red. Real Red. No matter how well it matches the vintage quilt on your bed that week.

This time its a lovely color called Drizzle. A slight blue green, with a touch of gray to give depth.
It only took 2 coats of primer and 2 coats of paint to make the red go away!

3 days of torture followed up every evening with dinner with visiting relatives.
From Boston.
That we see once a year.
They serve cranberry sauce as a condiment.
With every meal.
Not Kidding.

No comments: