Friday, November 14, 2008

PTA

Should you decide to chair an event and come up with a "great idea", do not pass it off to me. I have my own stuff. I will take care of it 'cause that's the type girl I am, but don't have anymore ideas.

If a flier needs to go home on Friday and I am working, do not approve it on Friday morning and expect me to be able to "work it out". 1100 copies do not make themselves. Nor, do they count themselves in stacks of 20 for the teacher's mailboxes.

If I say I will have to leave by a certain time, please stop saying,"one more thing..." I don't have time, clients are waiting. Put it in an email, at least I can hit delete.

BTW, buy a new cardigan! I am tired of looking at the same 5 pink ones that you wear as your "signature".
I feel better.
Just so you know, the Junior League is WAY more organized than the PTA ever wanted to be!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again...PTA sucks. I hated every minute of being in charge of it.

The ones that really drive you crazy are the people who have no social outlet besides the PTA so they spend every waking minute thinking and talking about it and think everybody else does, too.

Once again, my deepest sympathies.

Anonymous said...

Wow! This chic does not know who she's messing with!

If I join JL now, does that mean I don't have to PTA if Sweet Fireman and I ever have kids?...just saying.

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

Girl...we need to get our children in the same school. then you and I can run it...and we won't have these issues.

:)