I actually only used my play list so that it wouldn't get too crazy.
Step 1: Put your I-Pod on random
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Here’s the fun part: YOU get to guess what song it is from just the one line; if you’re really good, you’ll know the artist as well!
Step 4: I'll color line when someone gets it right, linking to that someone, cause I’m nice like that.Step 5: No cheating! And by cheating, I mean no looking them up on Google or any other search engine.
1. Ain't no doubt, we are here to party. Come on out, got to get it started.
2.With one light on, in one room. I know your up when I get home.
3.Don't want to be crippled and cracked. Shoulders, legs, knees and back.
4.What did you do? What did you say? Did you walk or did you run away?
5.Dark in the city, Night is a wire. Steam in the subway, oh there's a fire. doo, doo, doo... Mad About Plaid- Hungry like the Wolf, Duran Duran
6.No time left for you, on my way to better things. I found myself some wings. Distant roads are calling me.
7.I would've given you all of my heart, but there is someone whose torn it apart. Afro- The First Cut is the Deepest, Sheryl Crow and Rod Stewart ( both came up on the I Pod)
8.She seemed dressed in all of me, stretched across all my shame. All the torment and the pain, leaked through and covered me.
9.Now if your feeling kinda low, about the dues you've been payin'. The future's coming much too slow
10.I have visions, I am in them. I was looking into the mirror.To see a little bit clearer...Afro- Paranoia, Green Day
11. I am on the corner of Main Street, just tryin' to keep it in line. You say you want to move on, you say I'm falling behind.
12. Called you so many times today and I guess its all true what your girlfriends say.
13.You're not shy, you've been around. You want to fly, don't want your feet on the ground. Mad About Plaid- Urgent, Foreigner
14.She packed my bags last night, preflight. Zero out, 9 am. Afro- Rocket Man, Elton John
15.Trying hard to speak and fighting with my weak hand. Driven to distraction, so part of the plan.
16.She's got a smile that seems to me, reminds me of childhood memories. Afro- Sweet Child of Mine, Guns and Roses
17.Friday night and the lights are low, looking out for a place to go. Impoverished Preppy- Dancing Queen, ABBA
18. Smack, crack, bush whack. Tie another one to the rack. Baby...
19. Wooooo, whoooo, my love, she throws like a rubber ball.
20. So this ain't the end, I saw you again. Today, I had to turn my heart away.
21. She eyes me like a Pisces, when I am weak.
22. I'm not the one that's so far away, when I feel the snakebite enter my veins. Never did I want to be here again and I don't remember why I came.
23. I grew up just west of the tracks. Holdin' me to hold me back, around your door, she's calling out my name.
24. I'm no Barbie doll, I'm not your baby girl. I've done ugly things, I have made mistakes.
25 . He's making all these promises you know he cannot keep. He made me pick him up, now he won't pay for gasoline. ( if any of you get this one I will send you a copy of the Cd! NO CHEATING)
What Next? ( The boys saw #3 on Thursday), Beach Bunny (Drug Boy saw #11), ACE (we saw #24 together), 'Ssippi girl, June and PM (Presidential Madame) grab your husbands and play along. Paint boy said that it was a team sport! I want answers, you can do it!
ETA- Am I going to have to give y'all the answers? This is not that difficult- anyone that went to a SEC college in the late 80's early 90's knows #23. Put you beer goggles on and think!