Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pass the Kleenex

Sorry that I haven't posted this week; I am suffering from some serious allergies.

In ATL, early Spring brings a cloud of yellow and pollen counts in the 3000 range. If you haven't ever experienced it, you would be amazed. The pine pollen covers everything with thick yellow dust. You literally can see clouds of pollen rolling down the road.When it finally rains, yellow rivers run into gutters.
I am not allergic to pine. I don't have issues until the pollen count gets down to 50-80. Everyone else has recovered and I am just getting started.
Welcome to my week!
My eyes are watering, I am sneezing up a storm and I can't breathe.

It is also the last week of school. Exams, for the first time, with C are stressing him out. 5 exams that could change his grade from A's to B's. Major percentage of every class grade!
J has checked out and decided that he is finished with Kindergarten.

I am not a very happy Mommy this week.

4 comments:

Card Girl said...

your allergies would explain your crabby response to my blog on making a pheNOMinal family :) (notice I am not attacking YOU, but rather your "problem".... this is some Dr phil advice)... LOL.. just giving you a hard time.

Card Girl said...

love you oodles.. you know that.

Just Kiddin' Photography said...

I'm right there with you. Today I've taken Claritin, Zyrtec, AND Benadryl!

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

It does not bother me too bad (I am in SC) but my hubby gets it terribly. And he is right there with you on being a medicine head! Ha!