Friday, June 6, 2008

Did you see that?

I am sick again with allergies.

I am not ever sick and if asked I do NOT have allergies.

I am getting old and sick and my husband is going to trade me in on a new, younger model. ( Can you tell I am a little dramatic?)

Last night, trying to get over this round of allergies, I took some Nyquil and my happy pill before bed. I had also taken a Zyrtec at 8:30 pm. DUDE! I had some crazy dreams.

Dolls were walking around my house, biting at my ankles. Think Barbarella. It was bad.

Paintboy would come and scoop them up to save me, but they kept escaping. The neighbors were very angry at us for being mean to the little dolls. They called the FBI. I had a street full of blue lights, screaming neighbors and chomping dolls. All I wanted to do was wake up.

Lessons I learned:
Do not mix drugs.
Admit that you have allergies and call a doctor.
Do not tell Paint boy about my dreams, he blamed it all on the Happy pills. Does he not know that they are the only thing keeping me sane right now? Dumba**

4 comments:

Card Girl said...

my message to you.

http://amandashead.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/i-used-to-care-magnet-c11750010.jpg

this girls site is hilarious. reminds me of me :)

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! Now I am going to have nightmares about dolls.
Hope you feel better soon!

AFRo said...

You need to stop by my blog and visit Mama Fidel. Apparently the two of you had VERY similar experiences last night... only thing that was different were your dreams. They are both pretty funny though.

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

Too funny-Sounds like my DD the other day when I gave her some of her pain meds. that had codeine in them. She was in a parade and seeing planes in our house. It scared me!