I have been tagged by the Lawyer's Wife to list 5 crazy/weird things that I eat. This is hard for me. My dad is a chef. I don't mean, "he is good with the grill". The man went to the Culinary Institute and has owned restaurants, won awards and we used to have to dress for dinner as kids.
I eat most everything, its probably weirder what I won't eat.
1. I will only eat cooked "big" tomatoes or grape tomatoes. Grape tomatoes must be cut before eating, because I can't stand the pop. I also hate tomato snot. You know what I'm talking about.
2. I eat "warm bread" according to my husband. Toast can't be brown and crusty. I will throw it away and start over. ( I know this is how most people eat it, just not me.) Forget about cold toast.
3. I like boxed mashed potatoes. Growing up I always wanted to try them and was never "allowed". They are too easy and my boys like smooth mashed potatoes, NO lumps.
4. I will not eat Sushi. I like my food cooked. My steaks Medium rare. But my fish cooked. Its not my thing.
5. I LOVE Eggs Benedict! Holy fat grams, Batman! Got to love the hollandaise sauce. and ham. and poached eggs. The runnier the poached eggs the better. I grew up calling them "dippy eggs". If they are on a Brunch menu, I am ordering them. Paint boy is finally getting used to them. He was grossed out for years.
I am going to tag AFRo, Teri and Card Girl.
I can't wait to see your lists. Don't confuse vegetarian or organic as weird.